treat her like a lady
5For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. 8For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9But if anyone does not have them, he is nearsighted and blind, and has forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins.
10Therefore, my brothers, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure. For if you do these things, you will never fall, 11and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
because they make you see how real things are.
- pastor fenix: oh, that's nice
- val: mmm, which one?
- fenix: (points to bracelet) that one, galing ah, wait i don't get it
- val: huh? why? (removes bracelet)
- fenix: but what's this? (letter j--for juicy couture)
- val: it's a brand hahaha
- fenix: ahhhhh. well, does it mean anything?
- val: hahaha brand nga.. uhh Jesus?
- fenix: (yeah right look and nudges someone)
- val: why, pwede naman talaga ah!
it appears that we’re strangers now?
So, yesterday was pretty crazy and intense.
The highlights of my day were…
1. Eating longganisa meal in Jollibee
2. Feeling irritated at this boy. And then, feeling sad.
3. Eating yogurt with my beautiful friend :)
4. Fixing retreat materials
5. Hearing “yknow like…” people talk
6. Remembering that God is a great provider — received support (moneyz) from a friend for the camp.
7. Freaking out because I thought I lost my phone…and finding it under a pile of paper!
8. Eating sisig!
9. Talking about SIN
10. Seeing another friend I haven’t seen for a long long time!